Manuscript/Mixed Material Letter from Robert Todd Lincoln to James H. Hackett, March 17, 1871.
About this Item
- Letter from Robert Todd Lincoln to James H. Hackett, March 17, 1871.
- Contributor Names
- Lincoln, Robert Todd (Author)
- Created / Published
- Chicago, Illinois, March 17, 1871
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln, Robert Todd (1843-1926)
- - Harlan, James (1820-1899) (Lincoln's law practice)
- - Shakespeare, William (1564-1616)
- - Davis, David (1818-1886)
- - Hackett, James H. (1800-1871)
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Letter
- - United States -- Illinois -- Cook -- Chicago
- - United States -- Illinois -- McLean -- Bloomington
- - United States -- New York -- Brooklyn -- Long Island
- 12.7 x 20 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 2, no. 10
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
ContributorsLincoln, Robert Todd
Hackett, James H.
Harlan, James () (Lincoln's Law Practice)
Lincoln, Robert Todd
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lincoln, Robert Todd. Letter from Robert Todd Lincoln to James H. Hackett. Chicago, Illinois, 1871. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000857/.
APA citation style:
Lincoln, R. T. (1871) Letter from Robert Todd Lincoln to James H. Hackett. Chicago, Illinois. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000857/.
MLA citation style:
Lincoln, Robert Todd. Letter from Robert Todd Lincoln to James H. Hackett. Chicago, Illinois, 1871. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/scsm000857/>.