Manuscripts/Mixed Material Lincoln's religion.
About this Item
- Lincoln's religion.
- Contributor Names
- Herndon, William Henry (Author)
- Created / Published
- Supplement to Illinois State Register, Springfield, Illinois, 1873
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - Lincoln, Thomas (Tad) (1853-1871)
- - Lincoln, Robert Todd (1843-1926)
- - Lincoln, William Wallace (Willie) (1850-1862)
- - Lincoln, life of
- - Lincoln, Nancy Hanks (1784-1818)
- - Herndon, William H. (1818-1840)
- - Lincoln, religion
- - Manuscripts
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- Illinois -- Sangamon -- Springfield
- - Notation in pencil on left hand margin: "Mr. Lincoln was one of the noblest of men-full of veracity and integrity. He loved justice and right above all things---he loved the good & true. [Signed] Herndon."
- - Copy 2.
- 69 x 51 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Stern catalog 4793
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
ContributorsHerndon, William Henry
Herndon, William H.
Lincoln, Life of
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Lincoln, Nancy Hanks
Lincoln, Robert Todd
Lincoln, Thomas (tad)
Lincoln, William Wallace (willie)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Herndon, William Henry. Lincoln's Religion. Supplement to Illinois State Register, Springfield, Illinois, 1873. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001028/. (Accessed August 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Herndon, W. H. (1873) Lincoln's Religion. Supplement to Illinois State Register, Springfield, Illinois. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001028/.
MLA citation style:
Herndon, William Henry. Lincoln's Religion. Supplement to Illinois State Register, Springfield, Illinois, 1873. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001028/>.