Periodical The Sun, [newspaper]. November 21, 1863.
About this Item
- The Sun, [newspaper]. November 21, 1863.
- Created / Published
- The Sun, Baltimore, Maryland, November 21, 1863
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Burnside, Ambrose Everett (1824-1881)
- - abolition
- - warfare
- - prisoners
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - blockade
- - Blair, Montgomery (1813-1883)
- - Usher, John P. (1816-1889)
- - Gettysburg Address
- - Gettysburg National Cemetery
- - Longstreet, James (1821-1904)
- - Periodicals
- - Newspaper
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- Maryland -- Baltimore
- - United States -- Ohio -- Hamilton -- Cincinnati
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Adams -- Gettysburg
- - Russia -- Saint Petersburg
- - Canada -- Montreal
- - United States -- West Virginia -- Hampshire -- Burlington
- - United States -- Tennessee -- Roane -- Kingston
- 42.3 x 56 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspapers; Portfolio 1
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
Burnside, Ambrose Everett
Gettysburg National Cemetery
Seward, William Henry
Usher, John P.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[The Sun, newspaper. November 21, 1863]. The Sun, Baltimore, Maryland, 1863. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001130/. (Accessed August 23, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1863) [The Sun, newspaper. November 21, 1863]. The Sun, Baltimore, Maryland. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001130/.
MLA citation style:
[The Sun, newspaper. November 21, 1863]. The Sun, Baltimore, Maryland, 1863. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001130/>.