Books American and Commercial Advertiser, [newspaper]. November 20, 1863.
About this Item
- American and Commercial Advertiser, [newspaper]. November 20, 1863.
- Created / Published
- American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland, November 20, 1863
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lee, Robert Edward (1807-1870)
- - Burnside, Ambrose Everett (1824-1881)
- - Fort Sumter
- - Army of the Potomac
- - Libby Prison
- - warfare
- - Meade, George Gordon (1815-1872)
- - prisoners
- - railroad
- - Vallandigham, Clement Larid (1820-1871)
- - Rapidan River
- - Navy
- - Washburn, Elihu Benjamin (1816-1887)
- - Bragg, General Braxton (1817-1876)
- - Gettysburg Address
- - Gettysburg National Cemetery
- - deserter
- - Fort Monroe
- - French, Benjamin Brown (1800-1870)
- - Giddings, Joshua R. (1795-1864)
- - Ould, Robert (Lincoln's law practice)
- - Hood, John Bell (1831-1879)
- - Cullum, George Washington (1809-1892)
- - Meredith, General Solomon (1810-1875)
- - newspaper
- - Periodicals
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- Maryland -- Baltimore
- - United States -- New York -- New York City
- - United States -- Virginia -- Richmond
- - United States -- South Carolina -- Charleston
- - United States -- Georgia
- - United States -- West Virginia
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Adams -- Gettysburg
- - United States -- Tennessee -- Hamilton -- Chattanooga
- - United States -- Maryland -- Anne Arundel -- Annapolis
- - United States -- Tennessee -- Knox -- Knoxville
- - United States -- Virginia -- Hanover -- Hanover Junction
- - Canada -- Quebec -- Montreal
- 50 x 74 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspapers; Portfolio 1
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
New York City
Army of the Potomac
Bragg, General Braxton
Burnside, Ambrose Everett
Cullum, George Washington
French, Benjamin Brown
Gettysburg National Cemetery
Giddings, Joshua R.
Hood, John Bell
Lee, Robert Edward
Meade, George Gordon
Meredith, General Solomon
Ould, Robert (lincoln's Law Practice)
Vallandigham, Clement Larid
Washburn, Elihu Benjamin
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[American and Commercial Advertiser, newspaper. November 20, 1863]. American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland, 1863. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001139/. (Accessed August 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1863) [American and Commercial Advertiser, newspaper. November 20, 1863]. American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001139/.
MLA citation style:
[American and Commercial Advertiser, newspaper. November 20, 1863]. American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland, 1863. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001139/>.