Periodical American and Commercial Advertiser, [newspaper]. April 18th, 1865.
About this Item
- American and Commercial Advertiser, [newspaper]. April 18th, 1865.
- Created / Published
- American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland, April 18, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln's funeral
- - Lee, Robert Edward (1807-1870)
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - Lincoln, Robert Todd (1843-1926)
- - warfare
- - Sumner, Charles (1811-1874)
- - Lincoln's deathbed
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - prisoners
- - international relations
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - blockade
- - Navy
- - observance of Lincoln's death
- - Peterson House
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Seward, Frederick William (1830-1915)
- - Reconstruction
- - Lincoln's cabinet
- - Powell, Lewis Thorton-alias Payne (1844-1865)
- - Johnston, Joseph Eggleston (1807-1891)
- - trial of conspirators
- - Periodicals
- - Newspaper
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- Maryland -- Baltimore
- 52 x 74 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 6, no. 10
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Booth, John Wilkes
Johnston, Joseph Eggleston
Lee, Robert Edward
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Lincoln, Robert Todd
Observance of Lincoln's Death
Powell, Lewis Thorton-Alias Payne
Seward, Frederick William
Seward, William Henry
Trial of Conspirators
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American and Commercial Advertiser, newspaper. April 18th. American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland, 1865. Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001195/.
APA citation style:
(1865) American and Commercial Advertiser, newspaper. April 18th. American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001195/.
MLA citation style:
American and Commercial Advertiser, newspaper. April 18th. American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland, 1865. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/scsm001195/>.