Periodical American and Commercial Advertiser, [newspaper]. April 17th, 1865.
About this Item
- American and Commercial Advertiser, [newspaper]. April 17th, 1865.
- Created / Published
- American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland, April 17, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln-tribute
- - Lincoln's funeral
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
- - warfare
- - Lincoln's deathbed
- - White House, The
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - prisoners
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - blockade
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Lincoln, life of
- - Seward, Frederick William (1830-1915)
- - notice of Lincoln's death
- - deserter
- - inauguration
- - trial of conspirators
- - Periodicals
- - Newspaper
- - Poetry
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- Maryland -- Baltimore
- 52 x 74 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 6, no. 11
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Booth, John Wilkes
Lincoln, Life of
Notice of Lincoln's Death
Seward, Frederick William
Seward, William Henry
Trial of Conspirators
White House, the
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American and Commercial Advertiser, newspaper. April 17th. American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland, 1865. Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001196/.
APA citation style:
(1865) American and Commercial Advertiser, newspaper. April 17th. American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001196/.
MLA citation style:
American and Commercial Advertiser, newspaper. April 17th. American and Commercial Advertiser, Baltimore, Maryland, 1865. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/scsm001196/>.