Books The Sun, [newspaper]. April 24th, 1865.
About this Item
- The Sun, [newspaper]. April 24th, 1865.
- Created / Published
- The Sun, Baltimore, Maryland, April 24, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln's funeral
- - Lee, Robert Edward (1807-1870)
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - Halleck, Henry Wager (1815-1872)
- - Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - White House, The
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - Stanton, Edwin (1814-1869)
- - observance of Lincoln's death
- - funeral procession
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Pierce, Franklin (1804-1869)
- - Johnston, Joseph Eggleston (1807-1891)
- - Stoneman, George, Jr. (1822-1894)
- - Booth, Junius Brutus (1796-1852)
- - Fort Thayer
- - Ord, Edward Otho Cresap (1818-1883)
- - newspaper
- - Periodicals
- - Advertisements
- - Mexico
- - United States -- Maryland -- Baltimore
- - United States -- Pennsylvania
- - United States -- Virginia -- Richmond
- - United States -- Texas
- - United States -- Nevada
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Philadelphia
- - United States -- California -- San Francisco -- San Francisco
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster -- Lancaster
- - United States -- Virginia -- Danville
- - United States -- North Carolina -- Rowan -- Salisbury
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Mercer -- Harrisonburg
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Middletown
- - United States -- North Carolina -- Durham -- Durham Station
- - Canada -- Ottawa -- Toronto
- 43.5 x 59 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 6, no. 17
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Booth, John Wilkes
Booth, Junius Brutus
Grant, Ulysses S. (ulysses Simpson)
Halleck, Henry Wager
Johnston, Joseph Eggleston
Lee, Robert Edward
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Observance of Lincoln's Death
Ord, Edward Otho Cresap
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Stoneman, George, Jr.
White House, the
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. [The Sun, newspaper. April 24th, 1865]. The Sun, Baltimore, Maryland, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001207/. (Accessed July 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
. (1865) [The Sun, newspaper. April 24th, 1865]. The Sun, Baltimore, Maryland. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001207/.
MLA citation style:
. [The Sun, newspaper. April 24th, 1865]. The Sun, Baltimore, Maryland, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001207/>.