Books Auburn Daily Advertiser and Union, [newspaper]. April 15th, 1865.
About this Item
- Auburn Daily Advertiser and Union, [newspaper]. April 15th, 1865.
- Created / Published
- Auburn Daily Advertiser and Union, April 15, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lee, Robert Edward (1807-1870)
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - Sumner, Charles (1811-1874)
- - Lincoln's deathbed
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - observance of Lincoln's death
- - Ashmun, George (1804-1870)
- - Seward, Frederick William (1830-1915)
- - Dix, John Adam (1798-1879)
- - Meigs, Montgomery C. (1816-1892)
- - Farnsworth, Elon John (1837-1863)
- - Lincoln's cabinet
- - Barnes, Joseph K. (1817-1883)
- - Ord, Edward Otho Cresap (1818-1883)
- - Weitzel, Gen Godfrey (1835-1884)
- - newspaper
- - Periodicals
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspapers; Portfolio 8, no. 3
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Barnes, Joseph K.
Booth, John Wilkes
Dix, John Adam
Farnsworth, Elon John
Grant, Ulysses S. (ulysses Simpson)
Lee, Robert Edward
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Meigs, Montgomery C.
Observance of Lincoln's Death
Ord, Edward Otho Cresap
Seward, Frederick William
Seward, William Henry
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Weitzel, Gen Godfrey
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Auburn Daily Advertiser and Union, newspaper. April 15th, 1865]. Auburn Daily Advertiser and Union, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001216/. (Accessed September 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1865) [Auburn Daily Advertiser and Union, newspaper. April 15th, 1865]. Auburn Daily Advertiser and Union. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001216/.
MLA citation style:
[Auburn Daily Advertiser and Union, newspaper. April 15th, 1865]. Auburn Daily Advertiser and Union, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001216/>.