Periodical The Home Weekly, [newspaper]. April 19th, 1865.
About this Item
- The Home Weekly, [newspaper]. April 19th, 1865.
- Created / Published
- The Home Weekly, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, April 19, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln's funeral
- - Lee, Robert Edward (1807-1870)
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Keene, Laura (Mary Frances Moss) (1826-1873)
- - Seward, Frederick William (1830-1915)
- - Rathbone, Henry R. (1870-1928)
- - Verdi, Tullio Suzzara (1829-1902)
- - inauguration
- - Jackson, Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" (1824-1863)
- - Periodicals
- - Newspaper
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- Virginia -- Richmond
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Philadelphia
- - United States -- Virginia -- Danville
- - Portugal -- Lisbon
- - United States -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg -- Charlotte
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspapers; Portfolio 8, no. 4
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
Booth, John Wilkes
Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson)
Jackson, Thomas Jonathan "stonewall"
Keene, Laura (Mary Frances Moss)
Lee, Robert Edward
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Rathbone, Henry R.
Seward, Frederick William
Seward, William Henry
Verdi, Tullio Suzzara
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[The Home Weekly, newspaper. April 19th, 1865]. The Home Weekly, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1865. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001217/. (Accessed May 22, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1865) [The Home Weekly, newspaper. April 19th, 1865]. The Home Weekly, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001217/.
MLA citation style:
[The Home Weekly, newspaper. April 19th, 1865]. The Home Weekly, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1865. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001217/>.