Books The Dubuque Daily Times, [newspaper]. April 16th, 1865.
About this Item
- The Dubuque Daily Times, [newspaper]. April 16th, 1865.
- Created / Published
- The Dubuque Daily Times, Dubuque, Iowa, April 16, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln-tribute
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - Welles, Gideon (1802-1878)
- - Army of the Potomac
- - Lincoln, Robert Todd (1843-1926)
- - Lincoln's deathbed
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - international relations
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - McCulloch, Hugh H. (1808-1895)
- - observance of Lincoln's death
- - Peterson House
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Augur, Christopher Colon (1821-1898)
- - Seward, Frederick William (1830-1915)
- - Dix, John Adam (1798-1879)
- - Booth, Edwin Thomas (1833-1893)
- - Gurley, Pineas D. (1816-1868)
- - Usher, John P. (1816-1889)
- - Speed, James (1812-1887)
- - Dennison, James A. (1815-1882)
- - Hay, John (1838-1905)
- - Barnes, Joseph K. (1817-1883)
- - inauguration
- - Slocum, Henry Warner (1827-1894)
- - Howard, Oliver Otis (1830-1909)
- - Schofield, John McAllister (1831-1906)
- - Seward, Clarence A
- - Hansell, Emerick W
- - Lee, George Washington Custis (1832-1913)
- - newspaper
- - Periodicals
- - Poetry
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- Virginia -- Richmond
- - United States -- Ohio -- Columbus
- - Canada
- - United States -- Ohio -- Hamilton -- Cincinnati
- - United States -- Tennessee -- Davidson -- Nashville
- - United States -- Indiana -- Marion -- Indianapolis
- - Canada -- Ottawa -- Toronto
- - United States -- Iowa -- Dubuque -- Dubuque
- - Black mourning border employed.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspapers; Portfolio 8
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Army of the Potomac
Augur, Christopher Colon
Barnes, Joseph K.
Booth, Edwin Thomas
Booth, John Wilkes
Dennison, James A.
Dix, John Adam
Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson)
Gurley, Pineas D.
Hansell, Emerick W.
Howard, Oliver Otis
Lee, George Washington Custis
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Lincoln, Robert Todd
McCulloch, Hugh H.
Observance of Lincoln's Death
Schofield, John McAllister
Seward, Clarence A.
Seward, Frederick William
Seward, William Henry
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Slocum, Henry Warner
Usher, John P.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[The Dubuque Daily Times, newspaper. April 16th, 1865]. The Dubuque Daily Times, Dubuque, Iowa, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001229/. (Accessed January 23, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1865) [The Dubuque Daily Times, newspaper. April 16th, 1865]. The Dubuque Daily Times, Dubuque, Iowa. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001229/.
MLA citation style:
[The Dubuque Daily Times, newspaper. April 16th, 1865]. The Dubuque Daily Times, Dubuque, Iowa, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001229/>.