Books Boston Daily Advertiser, [newspaper]. April 15, 1865.
About this Item
- Boston Daily Advertiser, [newspaper]. April 15, 1865.
- Created / Published
- Boston Daily Advertiser, Boston, Massachusetts, April 15, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Emancipation
- - Reconstruction
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lee, Robert Edward (1807-1870)
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - Fort Sumter
- - Welles, Gideon (1802-1878)
- - White House, The
- - Colfax, Schuyler (1823-1885)
- - prisoners
- - international relations
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - Stanton, Edwin (1814-1869)
- - Ashmun, George (1804-1870)
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Our American Cousin
- - Seward, Frederick William (1830-1915)
- - Dix, John Adam (1798-1879)
- - Speed, James (1812-1887)
- - Meigs, Montgomery C. (1816-1892)
- - Oglesby, Richard J. (1824-1899)
- - Barnes, Joseph K. (1817-1883)
- - Slocum, Henry Warner (1827-1894)
- - Howard, Oliver Otis (1830-1909)
- - Schofield, John McAllister (1831-1906)
- - Johnston, Joseph Eggleston (1807-1891)
- - Seward, Clarence A
- - Weitzel, Gen Godfrey (1835-1884)
- - Army of North Carolina
- - newspaper
- - Periodicals
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - United States -- Virginia -- Richmond
- - Portugal -- Lisbon
- - United States -- Massachusetts -- Suffolk -- Boston
- - Great Britain
- - United States -- Georgia -- Chatham -- Savannah
- - United States -- Arkansas -- Pulaski -- Little Rock
- - United States -- North Carolina -- Wake -- Raleigh
- - United States -- Virginia -- Prince George -- City Point/Hopewell
- - United States -- North Carolina -- Wayne -- Goldsboro
- - Canada -- Nova Scotia -- Halifax
- - United States -- North Carolina -- Wayne -- Pikesville
- - United States -- North Carolina -- Smithfield
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspapers; Portfolio 8
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Army of North Carolina
Barnes, Joseph K.
Dix, John Adam
Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson)
Howard, Oliver Otis
Johnston, Joseph Eggleston
Lee, Robert Edward
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Meigs, Montgomery C.
Oglesby, Richard J.
Our American Cousin
Schofield, John McAllister
Seward, Clarence A.
Seward, Frederick William
Seward, William Henry
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Slocum, Henry Warner
Weitzel, Gen Godfrey
White House, the
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Boston Daily Advertiser, newspaper. April 15, 1865]. Boston Daily Advertiser, Boston, Massachusetts, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001232/. (Accessed January 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1865) [Boston Daily Advertiser, newspaper. April 15, 1865]. Boston Daily Advertiser, Boston, Massachusetts. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001232/.
MLA citation style:
[Boston Daily Advertiser, newspaper. April 15, 1865]. Boston Daily Advertiser, Boston, Massachusetts, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001232/>.