Periodical Freeport Journal, [newspaper]. April 15, 1865.
About this Item
- Freeport Journal, [newspaper]. April 15, 1865.
- Created / Published
- Freeport Journal-Extra, April 15, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - Lincoln, Robert Todd (1843-1926)
- - Lincoln's deathbed
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - Stanton, Edwin (1814-1869)
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Augur, Christopher Colon (1821-1898)
- - Gurley, Pineas D. (1816-1868)
- - Hay, John (1838-1905)
- - Farnsworth, Elon John (1837-1863)
- - Lincoln's cabinet
- - inauguration
- - Periodicals
- - Newspaper
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- Maryland -- Baltimore
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - United States -- Illinois -- Stephenson -- Freeport
- - Canada
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspapers; Portfolio 4
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Augur, Christopher Colon
- Booth, John Wilkes
- Farnsworth, Elon John
- Ford's Theatre
- Gurley, Pineas D.
- Hay, John
- Johnson, Andrew
- Lincoln's Assassination
- Lincoln's Cabinet
- Lincoln's Deathbed
- Lincoln, Abraham
- Lincoln, Mary Todd
- Lincoln, Robert Todd
- Seward, William Henry
- Stanton, Edwin
The Library of Congress believes that many of the papers in The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana collection are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse. For example, any songs published in the United States before 1923 are in the public domain. The Library has also obtained permission for the use of many other materials, and presents additional materials pursuant to fair use under United States copyright law. Researchers should watch for documents that may be copyrighted (for example, published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished and the author died less than 70 years ago).
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Freeport Journal, newspaper. Freeport Journal-Extra, 1865. Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001242/.
APA citation style:
(1865) Freeport Journal, newspaper. Freeport Journal-Extra. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001242/.
MLA citation style:
Freeport Journal, newspaper. Freeport Journal-Extra, 1865. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/scsm001242/>.
More Periodicals like this
PeriodicalThe Sun, [newspaper]. April 17th, 1865.
- Date: 1865-04-17
PeriodicalLouisville Daily Union Press, [newspaper]. April 17th, 1865.
- Date: 1865-04-17
PeriodicalMariposa Gazette, [newspaper].
- Date: 1900
PeriodicalThe Sun, [newspaper]. New York, April 17, 1865.
- Date: 1865-04-17
PeriodicalThe Evening Telegraph, [newspaper]. April 15, 1865.
- Date: 1865-04-15