Books The New York Herald, [newspaper]. April 15, 1865.
About this Item
- The New York Herald, [newspaper]. April 15, 1865.
- Created / Published
- The New York Herald, New York City, New York, April 15, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Reconstruction
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lee, Robert Edward (1807-1870)
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - Lincoln's deathbed
- - Colfax, Schuyler (1823-1885)
- - Vance, General Zebulon Baird (1830-1894)
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - Stanton, Edwin (1814-1869)
- - Peterson House
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Meigs, Montgomery C. (1816-1892)
- - Lincoln's cabinet
- - Verdi, Tullio Suzzara (1829-1902)
- - Howard, Oliver Otis (1830-1909)
- - Seward, Clarence A
- - Lee, William Henry Fitzhugh (1837-1891)
- - Weitzel, Gen Godfrey (1835-1884)
- - Hansell, Emerick W
- - newspaper
- - Periodicals
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- New York -- New York City
- - United States -- Virginia -- Richmond
- - United States -- North Carolina -- Wake -- Raleigh
- - United States -- Alabama -- Mobile -- Mobile
- - United States -- Virginia -- Danville
- - United States -- North Carolina -- Hertford -- Murfreesboro
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspapers; Portfolio 5
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
New York City
Hansell, Emerick W.
Howard, Oliver Otis
Lee, Robert Edward
Lee, William Henry Fitzhugh
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Meigs, Montgomery C.
Seward, Clarence A.
Seward, William Henry
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Vance, General Zebulon Baird
Verdi, Tullio Suzzara
Weitzel, Gen Godfrey
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. [The New York Herald, newspaper. April 15, 1865]. The New York Herald, New York City, New York, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001269/. (Accessed July 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
. (1865) [The New York Herald, newspaper. April 15, 1865]. The New York Herald, New York City, New York. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001269/.
MLA citation style:
. [The New York Herald, newspaper. April 15, 1865]. The New York Herald, New York City, New York, 1865. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001269/>.