Book/Printed Material Boston Daily Journal, [newspaper]. May 13, 1865.
About this Item
- Boston Daily Journal, [newspaper]. May 13, 1865.
- Created / Published
- Boston Daily Journal, Boston, Massachusetts, May 13, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lee, Robert Edward (1807-1870)
- - African American
- - Halleck, Henry Wager (1815-1872)
- - Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Army of the Potomac
- - Sumner, Charles (1811-1874)
- - prisoners
- - Vance, General Zebulon Baird (1830-1894)
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - Harris, Ira (1802-1875)
- - Banks, General Nathaniel Prentice (1816-1894)
- - Corbett, Thomas P. "Boston" (1832-1894?)
- - Surratt, Mary E. (1823-1864)
- - Johnston, Joseph Eggleston (1807-1891)
- - Smith, Edmund Kirby (1824-1893)
- - trial of conspirators
- - Aiken, William (1806-1877)
- - Chase, Salmon Portland, (1808-1873)
- - newspaper
- - Periodicals
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- Massachusetts -- Suffolk -- Boston
- 62 x 70 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 3
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
Army of the Potomac
Banks, General Nathaniel Prentice
Chase, Salmon Portland
Corbett, Thomas P. "boston"
Halleck, Henry Wager
Johnston, Joseph Eggleston
Lee, Robert Edward
Seward, William Henry
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Smith, Edmund Kirby
Surratt, Mary E.
Trial of Conspirators
Vance, General Zebulon Baird
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Boston Daily Journal, newspaper. May 13, 1865]. Boston Daily Journal, Boston, Massachusetts, 1865. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001351/. (Accessed April 25, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1865) [Boston Daily Journal, newspaper. May 13, 1865]. Boston Daily Journal, Boston, Massachusetts. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001351/.
MLA citation style:
[Boston Daily Journal, newspaper. May 13, 1865]. Boston Daily Journal, Boston, Massachusetts, 1865. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001351/>.