Book/Printed Material Boston Daily Journal, [newspaper]. May 22, 1865.
About this Item
- Boston Daily Journal, [newspaper]. May 22, 1865.
- Created / Published
- Boston Daily Journal, Boston, Massachusetts, May 22, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Reconstruction
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - African American
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Sheridan, Philip Henry(1831-1888)
- - Chase, Salmon Portland (1808-1873)
- - prisoners
- - international relations
- - Stephens, Alexander Hamilton (1812 -1883)
- - Vance, General Zebulon Baird (1830-1894)
- - Banks, General Nathaniel Prentice (1816-1894)
- - Hurlbut, Stephen Augustus (1815-1882)
- - Fort Monroe
- - trial of conspirators
- - Yellow Fever Plot
- - Wheeler, Joseph (1836-1906)
- - newspaper
- - Periodicals
- - Advertisements
- - United States -- Massachusetts -- Suffolk -- Boston
- 62 x 70 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 3
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
Banks, General Nathaniel Prentice
Chase, Salmon Portland
Hurlbut, Stephen Augustus
Sheridan, Philip Henry
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Stephens, Alexander Hamilton
Trial of Conspirators
Vance, General Zebulon Baird
Yellow Fever Plot
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Boston Daily Journal, newspaper. May 22, 1865]. Boston Daily Journal, Boston, Massachusetts, 1865. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001355/. (Accessed April 29, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1865) [Boston Daily Journal, newspaper. May 22, 1865]. Boston Daily Journal, Boston, Massachusetts. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001355/.
MLA citation style:
[Boston Daily Journal, newspaper. May 22, 1865]. Boston Daily Journal, Boston, Massachusetts, 1865. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm001355/>.