Notated Music The welcome home
About this Item
- The welcome home
- Contributor Names
- Proch, H.
- Created / Published
- A. Fiot, Philadelphia, 1849, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs with piano
- - Choruses, Secular, with piano
- - Moravian singers
- sheet music
- - translated by JR Fry
- - From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106)
- - Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- - In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860
- electronic resource
- 1 score
- Library of Congress. Music Division.
- LC Classification
- Microfilm M 3106 M1.A12V vol. 34 Case Class
- Online Format
- Sheet Music. print | 1 score | translated by JR Fry From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860 Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with those persons desiring to use the item(s).
Although the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music materials, there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Images identified in the corresponding catalog record as "government" photos are not subject to copyright protection.
Credit Information for the Special Presentation Greatest Hits, 1820-1860. The "Greatest Hits" as listed in the Special Presentation is contained in Julius Mattfeld, Variety Music Cavalcade, 1620-1969; A Chronology of Vocal and Instrumental Music Popular in the United States (Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1971), which is provided courtesy of the copyright holder, Vincent de Paul Lupiano. Mr. Lupiano is the author, along with Ken Sayers, of "It Was A Very Good Year."
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
More information about American Memory and Copyright.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Proch, H. TheWelcome Home. A. Fiot, Philadelphia, monographic, 1849. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1849.460870/.
APA citation style:
Proch, H. (1849) TheWelcome Home. A. Fiot, Philadelphia, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1849.460870/.
MLA citation style:
Proch, H. TheWelcome Home. A. Fiot, Philadelphia, monographic, 1849. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sm1849.460870/>.