Notated Music The Swedish nightingale polka
About this Item
- The Swedish nightingale polka
- Contributor Names
- Curtiss, N. P. B.
- Created / Published
- E. H. Wade, Boston, 1850, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Jenny Lind
- - Polkas
- - Piano music
- sheet music
- - From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106)
- - Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- - In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860
- electronic resource
- 1 score
- Library of Congress. Music Division.
- LC Classification
- Microfilm M 3106 M1.A12I vol. 31 Case Class
- Online Format
- Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860 Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with those persons desiring to use the item(s).
Although the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music materials, there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Images identified in the corresponding catalog record as "government" photos are not subject to copyright protection.
Credit Information for the Special Presentation Greatest Hits, 1820-1860. The "Greatest Hits" as listed in the Special Presentation is contained in Julius Mattfeld, Variety Music Cavalcade, 1620-1969; A Chronology of Vocal and Instrumental Music Popular in the United States (Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1971), which is provided courtesy of the copyright holder, Vincent de Paul Lupiano. Mr. Lupiano is the author, along with Ken Sayers, of "It Was A Very Good Year."
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
More information about American Memory and Copyright.
Chicago citation style:
Curtiss, N. P. B. TheSwedish nightingale polka. E. H. Wade, Boston, monographic, 1850. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1850.121000/.
APA citation style:
Curtiss, N. P. B. (1850) TheSwedish nightingale polka. E. H. Wade, Boston, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1850.121000/.
MLA citation style:
Curtiss, N. P. B. TheSwedish nightingale polka. E. H. Wade, Boston, monographic, 1850. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sm1850.121000/>.