Notated Music The bloomer's complaint Music for a nation: American sheet music, 1820-1860
About this Item
- The bloomer's complaint
- Music for a nation: American sheet music, 1820-1860
Created / Published
- A. Fiot, Philadelphia, 1851, monographic.
- - Songs with piano
- sheet music
- - From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106)
- - Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- - In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860
- electronic resource
- 1 score
- Library of Congress. Music Division.
- Microfilm M 3106 M1.A12V vol. 45 Case Class
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
TheBloomer's Complaint. A. Fiot, Philadelphia, monographic, 1851. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1851.500460/.
APA citation style:
(1851) TheBloomer's Complaint. A. Fiot, Philadelphia, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1851.500460/.
MLA citation style:
TheBloomer's Complaint. A. Fiot, Philadelphia, monographic, 1851. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sm1851.500460/>.