Notated Music The bloomer polka Music for a nation: American sheet music, 1820-1860
About this Item
- The bloomer polka
- Music for a nation: American sheet music, 1820-1860
- Roy, Edward le (arranger)
Created / Published
- Firth, Pond and Co., New York, 1851, monographic.
- - Polkas
- - Piano music
- sheet music
- - From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106)
- - Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- - In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860
- electronic resource
- 1 score
- Library of Congress. Music Division.
- Microfilm M 3106 M1.A12Z vol. 21 Case Class
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wallerstein, and Edward Le Roy. TheBloomer Polka. Firth, Pond and Co., New York, monographic, 1851. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1851.680210/.
APA citation style:
Wallerstein & Roy, E. L. (1851) TheBloomer Polka. Firth, Pond and Co., New York, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1851.680210/.
MLA citation style:
Wallerstein, and Edward Le Roy. TheBloomer Polka. Firth, Pond and Co., New York, monographic, 1851. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sm1851.680210/>.