Notated Music Daughters of Freedom
About this Item
- Daughters of Freedom
- Contributor Names
- Christie, Edwin.
- Created / Published
- Ditson & Co., Oliver, Boston, 1871, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts)
- sheet music
- - Words by George Cooper.
- - From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1870-1885 (Microfilm M 3500)
- - Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 1 score
- Library of Congress. Music Division.
- LC Classification
- Microfilm M 3500 M2.3.U6A44
- Online Format
- Sheet Music. print | 1 score | Words by George Cooper. From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1870-1885 (Microfilm M 3500) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
- Women's Suffrage - Primary Source Set
- In Performance: Choral Works from the Collection - Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, ca. 1870 to 1885
- Themes in Popular Songs - Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, ca. 1870 to 1885
- Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, 1870 to 1885 - Collection Connections
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, 1870-1885 materials, there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Images identified in the corresponding catalogue record as "government" photos are not subject to copyright protection.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
More information about American Memory and Copyright.
Chicago citation style:
Christie, Edwin. Daughters of Freedom. Ditson & Co., Oliver, Boston, monographic, 1871. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1871.02334/.
APA citation style:
Christie, E. (1871) Daughters of Freedom. Ditson & Co., Oliver, Boston, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1871.02334/.
MLA citation style:
Christie, Edwin. Daughters of Freedom. Ditson & Co., Oliver, Boston, monographic, 1871. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sm1871.02334/>.