Notated Music Will my darling come to-day!
About this Item
- Will my darling come to-day!
- Rutledge, John T.
Created / Published
- Woodward & Co., W.C., Memphis, 1880, monographic.
- - Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with piano
- sheet music
- - From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1870-1885 (Microfilm M 3500)
- - Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 1 score
- Library of Congress. Music Division.
- Microfilm M 3500 M2.3.U6A44
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, ca. 1870 to 1885 collection is in the public domain and is free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rutledge, John T. Will My Darling Come To-Day!. Woodward & Co., W.C., Memphis, monographic, 1880. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1880.00910/.
APA citation style:
Rutledge, J. T. (1880) Will My Darling Come To-Day!. Woodward & Co., W.C., Memphis, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1880.00910/.
MLA citation style:
Rutledge, John T. Will My Darling Come To-Day!. Woodward & Co., W.C., Memphis, monographic, 1880. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sm1880.00910/>.