Notated Music Paradise
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Harwood, Harry.
- Created / Published
- White, Smith & Co., Boston, 1881, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Hymns
- - Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied
- - Worship and Praise
- - Songs and Music
- sheet music
- - From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1870-1885 (Microfilm M 3500)
- electronic resource
- 1 score
- Library of Congress. Music Division.
- LC Classification
- Microfilm M 3500 M2.3.U6A44
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
More information about American Memory and Copyright.
Chicago citation style:
Harwood, Harry. Paradise. White, Smith & Co., Boston, monographic, 1881. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1881.02582/.
APA citation style:
Harwood, H. (1881) Paradise. White, Smith & Co., Boston, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sm1881.02582/.
MLA citation style:
Harwood, Harry. Paradise. White, Smith & Co., Boston, monographic, 1881. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sm1881.02582/>.