Newspaper The New York times (New-York [N.Y.]), November 11, 1917 Combined New York morning newspapers / Combined New York Sunday newspapers
About this Newspaper
- The New York times (New-York [N.Y.]), November 11, 1917
- Combined New York morning newspapers
- Combined New York Sunday newspapers
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Place of Publication
- New-York [N.Y.]
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- New-York [N.Y.], November 11, 1917
- - New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - New York (State)--New York
- - New York (State)--New York County
- - Newspapers
- - United States--New York--New York--New York
- - Daily, Apr. 21, 1861-
- - Vol. 6, no. 1868 (Sept. 14, 1857)-
- - Suspended Dec. 12-28, 1958; Dec. 20, 1962-Mar. 1963; Sept. 17-Oct. 10, 1965; and Aug. 10-Nov. 5, 1978.
- - Also issued in a continuously updated online version with title: New York times on the web.
- - Also issued on CD-ROM, and microfilm from UMI.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - Large type ed.: New York times large type weekly, 1967-
- - Sunday issue also includes issues of: The New York times book review.
- - Semiweekly eds.: Semi-weekly times (New York, N.Y.), 1857-1867, and: New-York semi-weekly times, 1867-<1880>
- - Weekly ed.: New-York weekly times, 1857-<1896>.
- - Issued monthly in a reduced size publication titled: Little times, <1924-1928>.
- - Latest issue consulted: Vol. 151, no. 52,028 (Feb. 13, 2002).
- - ACQN: aq 94008744
- - Daily,
- - Order amended per E. Burke request 4-28-87
- 14 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
- PN4899.N45 N48
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- New York
- New York (N.Y.)
- New York (State)
- New York County
- New York County (N.Y.)
- United States
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Newspaper Pictorials: World War I Rotogravures.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The New York times. (New York, NY), Nov. 11 1917. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn78004456/1917-11-11/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1917, November 11) The New York times. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn78004456/1917-11-11/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The New York times. (New York, NY) 11 Nov. 1917. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn78004456/1917-11-11/ed-1/.