Newspaper The New York times, December 30, 1917 Combined New York morning newspapers / Combined New York Sunday newspapers
About This Newspaper
- The New York times, December 30, 1917
- Other Title
- Combined New York morning newspapers
- Combined New York Sunday newspapers
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Created / Published
- New-York [N.Y.], December 30, 1917
- Subject Headings
- - New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - New York (State)--New York
- - New York (State)--New York County
- - Newspapers
- - United States--New York--New York--New York
- - Daily, Apr. 21, 1861-
- - Vol. 6, no. 1868 (Sept. 14, 1857)-
- - Suspended Dec. 12-28, 1958; Dec. 20, 1962-Mar. 1963; Sept. 17-Oct. 10, 1965; and Aug. 10-Nov. 5, 1978.
- - Also issued in a continuously updated online version with title: New York times on the web.
- - Also issued on CD-ROM, and microfilm from UMI.
- - Large type ed.: New York times large type weekly, 1967-
- - Sunday issue also includes issues of: The New York times book review.
- - Semiweekly eds.: Semi-weekly times (New York, N.Y.), 1857-1867, and: New-York semi-weekly times, 1867-<1880>
- - Weekly ed.: New-York weekly times, 1857-<1896>.
- - Issued monthly in a reduced size publication titled: Little times, <1924-1928>.
- - Latest issue consulted: Vol. 151, no. 52,028 (Feb. 13, 2002).
- - ACQN: aq 94008744
- - Daily,
- - Order amended per E. Burke request 4-28-87
- 14 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PN4899.N45 N48
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Published New-York [N.Y.] | [H.J. Raymond & Co.] | 1917-12-30
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Newspaper Pictorials: World War I Rotogravures.
Items included here with the permission of rights holders are listed below and permission is noted in the catalog record for each item. In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress. The New York times, December 30, 1917. [New-York N.Y, 1857] Newspaper. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn78004456/1917-12-30/ed-1/. (Accessed January 18, 2018.)
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress. (1857) The New York times, December 30, 1917. [New-York N.Y] [Newspaper] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn78004456/1917-12-30/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress. The New York times, December 30, 1917. [New-York N.Y, 1857] Newspaper. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/sn78004456/1917-12-30/ed-1/>.