Newspaper Rohwer relocator (McGehee, Ark.), November 14, 1945
About This Newspaper
- Rohwer relocator (McGehee, Ark.), November 14, 1945
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- McGehee, Ark.
- Created / Published
- McGehee, Ark., November 14, 1945
- Subject Headings
- - Japanese newspapers--Arkansas
- - Japanese Americans--Arkansas--McGhee--Newspapers
- - McGehee (Ark.)--Newspapers
- - Desha County (Ark.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Japanese newspapers
- - Arkansas
- - Arkansas--Desha County
- - Arkansas--McGehee
- - United States--Arkansas--Desha--McGehee
- - Semiweekly
- - Began in 1945.
- - -v. 1, no. 28 (Nov. 9. 1945).
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - English and Japanese.
- - Published by: War Relocation Authority.
- - Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (Aug. 1, 1945).
- 3 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- McGehee, Ark.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
ContributorsLibrary of Congress
Desha County (Ark.)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rohwer Relocator. (McGehee, AR), Nov. 14 1945. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn82016476/1945-11-14/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1945, November 14) Rohwer Relocator. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn82016476/1945-11-14/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Rohwer Relocator. (McGehee, AR) 14 Nov. 1945. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn82016476/1945-11-14/ed-1/.