Newspaper Rhode-Island Constitutionalist (Providence [R.I.]) 1834-1834
About this Newspaper
- Rhode-Island Constitutionalist (Providence [R.I.]) 1834-1834
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Providence [R.I.] : Committee of the Constitutional Convention, 1834.
- - Providence (R.I.)--Newspapers
- - Rhode Island--Providence
- - United States--Rhode Island--Providence--Providence
- - Irregular
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 12, 1834)-v. 1, no. 2 (Apr. 7, 1834).
- - Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- - Northern star, and farmers' and mechanics' advocate (Warren, R.I. : 1830) 2770-4092 (DLC)sn 83021520 (OCoLC)10232877
- - Northern star, and constitutionalist 2770-4130 (DLC)sn 83021521 (OCoLC)10232807
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- The Northern Star, and Farmers' and Mechanics' Advocate (Warren, R.I.) 1830 to 1834
- The Northern Star, and Constitutionalist (Warren, R.I.) 1834 to 1837
Additional Metadata Formats
State/Province (Geographic Coverage)
Rights & Access
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rhode-Island Constitutionalist Providence R.I. (Providence, RI), Jan. 1 1834. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83021437/.
APA citation style:
(1834, January 1) Rhode-Island Constitutionalist Providence R.I. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83021437/.
MLA citation style:
Rhode-Island Constitutionalist Providence R.I. (Providence, RI) 1 Jan. 1834. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83021437/.