Newspaper The Northern Star, and Constitutionalist (Warren, R.I.) 1834-1837
About this Newspaper
- The Northern Star, and Constitutionalist (Warren, R.I.) 1834-1837
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Warren, R.I. : Charles Randall, 1834-1837.
- - Warren (R.I. : Town)--Newspapers
- - Rhode Island--Warren (Town)
- - United States--Rhode Island--Bristol--Warren
- - Weekly
- - Vol. 9, no. 28 (Aug. 23, 1834)-v. 12, no. 20 (Sept. 2, 1837) = new ser., v. 1, no. 3-new ser., no. 151.
- - Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- - Northern star, and farmers' and mechanics' advocate (Warren, R.I. : 1837) 2770-4181 (DLC)sn 83021522 (OCoLC)10232514
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- The Northern Star, and Farmers' and Mechanics' Advocate (Warren, R.I.) 1830 to 1834
- Rhode-Island Constitutionalist (Providence [R.I.]) 1834 to 1834
Additional Metadata Formats
State/Province (Geographic Coverage)
Rights & Access
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Northern Star, and Constitutionalist Warren, R.I. -1837. (Warren, RI), Jan. 1 1834. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83021521/.
APA citation style:
(1834, January 1) The Northern Star, and Constitutionalist Warren, R.I. -1837. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83021521/.
MLA citation style:
The Northern Star, and Constitutionalist Warren, R.I. -1837. (Warren, RI) 1 Jan. 1834. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83021521/.