Newspaper Official Daily Press Bulletin (Poston, Ariz.) 1942-1942 Official daily information bulletin / Press bulletin / Daily press bulletin / Official information bulletin / Sometimes published as: Official daily information bulletin / Sometimes published as: Press bulletin
About this Newspaper
- Official Daily Press Bulletin (Poston, Ariz.) 1942-1942
- Official daily information bulletin
- Press bulletin
- Daily press bulletin
- Official information bulletin
- Sometimes published as: Official daily information bulletin
- Sometimes published as: Press bulletin
- United States. War Relocation Authority.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Poston, Ariz. : War Relocation Authority, 1942.
- - Japanese Americans--Arizona--Poston--Newspapers
- - Poston (Ariz.)--Newspapers
- - Yuman County (Ariz.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Arizona--Poston
- - United States--Arizona--Yuma--Poston
- - Daily (except Monday)
- - Vol. 2, no. 7 (June 19, 1942)-v. 3, no. 29 (Aug. 25, 1942).
- - "Japanese camp relocation newspaper."
- - Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Press bulletin (Poston, Ariz.) (DLC)sn 87062084 (OCoLC)12012277
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
- Official Daily Press Bulletin (Poston, Ariz.) 1942 to 1942 (63)
- Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers, 1942 to 1946 (4,685)
- Directory of U.S. Newspapers in American Libraries (7,189)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,475,701)
- Chronicling America (2,836,787)
- Serial and Government Publications Division (2,847,356)
- Japanese Americans
- Poston (Ariz.)
- United States
- Yuman County (Ariz.)
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Official Daily Press Bulletin Poston, Ariz. (Poston, AZ), Jan. 1 1942. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025332/.
APA citation style:
(1942, January 1) Official Daily Press Bulletin Poston, Ariz. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025332/.
MLA citation style:
Official Daily Press Bulletin Poston, Ariz. (Poston, AZ) 1 Jan. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83025332/.