Newspaper Kakushu jiji = (Denver, Colo.), March 24, 1945 格州時事 = Colorado times. / Colorado times
About This Newspaper
- Kakushu jiji = (Denver, Colo.), March 24, 1945
- Other Title
- 格州時事 = Colorado times.
- Colorado times
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Denver, Colo.
- Created / Published
- Denver, Colo., March 24, 1945
- Subject Headings
- - Japanese Americans--Illinois--Chicago--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--Colorado--Newspapers
- - Denver (Colo.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - California
- - Colorado
- - Colorado--Denver
- - Illinois--Chicago
- - United States--Colorado--Denver--Denver
- - Triweekly, -
- - Dai 1-gō (Taishō 7-nen 1-gatsu 7-ka [Jan. 7, 1918])-dai 10024-gō (Shōwa 44-nen 2-gatsu 10-ka [Feb. 10, 1969]).
- - Although not published at a relocation center, served as a communication link between what was going on outside of the camps (regarding opinions towards Japanese-Americans)--and the day to day events that took place inside the camps.
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society, UCLA Library Reprographic Service, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - In Japanese, Jan. 7, 1918-Aug. 18, 1942; chiefly in Japanese, some English, Aug. 20, 1942-Feb. 10, 1969.
- - Nichi Bei times (DLC)sn 83002177 (OCoLC)4601742
- 8 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Denver, Colo.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kakushu Jiji =. (Denver, CO), Mar. 24 1945. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025518/1945-03-24/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1945, March 24) Kakushu Jiji =. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025518/1945-03-24/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Kakushu Jiji =. (Denver, CO) 24 Mar. 1945. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83025518/1945-03-24/ed-1/.