Newspaper Granada pioneer (Amache, Colo.), October 13, 1943 Pioneer
About This Newspaper
- Granada pioneer (Amache, Colo.), October 13, 1943
- Other Title
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Amache, Colo.
- Created / Published
- Amache, Colo., October 13, 1943
- Subject Headings
- - Japanese newspapers--Colorado--Amache
- - Japanese Americans--Colorado--Newspapers
- - Granada (Colo.)--Newspapers
- - Amache (Colo.)--Newspapers
- - Prowers County (Colo.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Colorado
- - Colorado--Amache
- - Colorado--Granada
- - Colorado--Prowers County
- - United States--Colorado--Prowers--Amache
- - Semiweekly, Mar. 3, 1943-Sept. 15, 1945
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 28, 1942)-v. 3, no. 91 (Sept. 15, 1945).
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Has supplements.
- - Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Granada Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority.
- 10 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- D769.8.A6 J3 reel 13
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Amache, Colo.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
ContributorsLibrary of Congress
Prowers County (Colo.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Chicago citation style:
Granada Pioneer. (Amache, CO), Oct. 13 1943. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025522/1943-10-13/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1943, October 13) Granada Pioneer. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025522/1943-10-13/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Granada Pioneer. (Amache, CO) 13 Oct. 1943. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83025522/1943-10-13/ed-1/.