Newspaper Granada Pioneer (Amache, Colo.) 1942-1945 Pioneer
About this Newspaper
- Granada Pioneer (Amache, Colo.) 1942-1945
- United States. War Relocation Authority.
- Granada Relocation Center.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Amache, Colo. : R. Yoshida, 1942-1945.
- - Japanese newspapers--Colorado--Amache
- - Japanese Americans--Colorado--Newspapers
- - Granada (Colo.)--Newspapers
- - Amache (Colo.)--Newspapers
- - Prowers County (Colo.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Colorado
- - Colorado--Amache
- - Colorado--Granada
- - Colorado--Prowers County
- - United States--Colorado--Prowers--Amache
- - Semiweekly, Mar. 3, 1943-Sept. 15, 1945
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 28, 1942)-v. 3, no. 91 (Sept. 15, 1945).
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Has supplements.
- - Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Granada Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority.
- 3 volumes.
Call Number/Physical Location
- D769.8.A6 J3 reel 13
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
- Granada Pioneer (Amache, Colo.) 1942 to 1945 (314)
- Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers, 1942 to 1946 (4,685)
- Directory of U.S. Newspapers in American Libraries (7,259)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,496,907)
- Chronicling America (2,877,824)
- Serial and Government Publications Division (2,888,422)
- Amache (Colo.)
- Granada (Colo.)
- Japanese Americans
- Japanese Newspapers
- Prowers County
- Prowers County (Colo.)
- United States
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Granada Pioneer Amache, Colo. -1945. (Amache, CO), Jan. 1 1942. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025522/.
APA citation style:
(1942, January 1) Granada Pioneer Amache, Colo. -1945. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025522/.
MLA citation style:
Granada Pioneer Amache, Colo. -1945. (Amache, CO) 1 Jan. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83025522/.