Newspaper The New Hampshire gazette (Portsmouth [N.H.]), April 23, 1793
About this Newspaper
- The New Hampshire gazette (Portsmouth [N.H.]), April 23, 1793
- Dartmouth College
Place of Publication
- Portsmouth [N.H.]
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Portsmouth [N.H.], April 23, 1793
- - Portsmouth (N.H.)--Newspapers
- - Rockingham County (N.H.)--Newspapers
- - New Hampshire--Portsmouth
- - New Hampshire--Rockingham County
- - United States--New Hampshire--Rockingham--Portsmouth
- Annotations (Provenance)--19th century.--CtY-BR
- - Weekly
- - Vol. 35, no. 1892 (Apr. 16, 1793)-v. 93, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1847).
- - Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers p. 471
- - Available on microfilm and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Semiweekly ed.: New Hampshire gazette semi-weekly, 1841.
- - Merged with: Republican union, to form: New Hampshire gazette and Republican union.
- - Republican union (DLC)sn 84023192 (OCoLC)10807160
- - New Hampshire gazette and Republican union 2637-9244 (DLC)sn 84023141 (OCoLC)10769915
- 4 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
- Newspaper 8757
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
State/Province (Geographic Coverage)
- New Hampshire
- Portsmouth (N.H.)
- Rockingham County
- Rockingham County (N.H.)
- United States
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that the newspapers in Chronicling America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. Newspapers published in the United States more than 95 years ago are in the public domain in their entirety. Any newspapers in Chronicling America that were published less than 95 years ago are also believed to be in the public domain, but may contain some copyrighted third party materials. Researchers using newspapers published less than 95 years ago should be alert for modern content (for example, registered and renewed for copyright and published with notice) that may be copyrighted. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The NEH awardee responsible for producing each digital object is presented in the Chronicling America page display, below the page image – e.g. Image produced by the Library of Congress. For more information on current NDNP awardees, see https://www.loc.gov/ndnp/listawardees.html.
For more information on Library of Congress policies and disclaimers regarding rights and reproductions, see https://www.loc.gov/homepage/legal.html
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The New Hampshire gazette. (Portsmouth, NH), Apr. 23 1793. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025588/1793-04-23/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1793, April 23) The New Hampshire gazette. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025588/1793-04-23/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The New Hampshire gazette. (Portsmouth, NH) 23 Apr. 1793. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83025588/1793-04-23/ed-1/.