Newspaper The sun (New York [N.Y.]), November 10, 1917
About this Newspaper
- The sun (New York [N.Y.]), November 10, 1917
- The New York Public Library, Astor, Lenox and Tilden Foundation
Place of Publication
- New York [N.Y.]
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- New York [N.Y.], November 10, 1917
- - New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - New York (State)--New York
- - New York (State)--New York County
- - United States--New York--New York--New York
- - Daily
- - Vol. 83, no. 335 (July 31, 1916)-v. 87, no. 153 (Jan. 31, 1920).
- - Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- - Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- - Evening ed.: Evening sun (New York, N.Y. : 1887).
- - Merged with: New York herald (New York, N.Y. : 1840), to form: Sun and the New York herald.
- - New York herald (New York, N.Y. : 1840) (DLC)sn 83030313 (OCoLC)9467138
- - Sun and the New York herald 2330-3794 (DLC)sn 83030273 (OCoLC)9416945
- 16 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
State/Province (Geographic Coverage)
- New York
- New York (N.Y.)
- New York (State)
- New York County
- New York County (N.Y.)
- United States
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that the newspapers in Chronicling America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. Newspapers published in the United States more than 95 years ago are in the public domain in their entirety. Any newspapers in Chronicling America that were published less than 95 years ago are also believed to be in the public domain, but may contain some copyrighted third party materials. Researchers using newspapers published less than 95 years ago should be alert for modern content (for example, registered and renewed for copyright and published with notice) that may be copyrighted. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The NEH awardee responsible for producing each digital object is presented in the Chronicling America page display, below the page image – e.g. Image produced by the Library of Congress. For more information on current NDNP awardees, see https://www.loc.gov/ndnp/listawardees.html.
For more information on Library of Congress policies and disclaimers regarding rights and reproductions, see https://www.loc.gov/homepage/legal.html
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Sun. (New York, NY), Nov. 10 1917. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83030431/1917-11-10/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1917, November 10) The Sun. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83030431/1917-11-10/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The Sun. (New York, NY) 10 Nov. 1917. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83030431/1917-11-10/ed-1/.