Newspaper Ameryka echo (Toledo, Ohio), August 1, 1903 Issues for July 4, 1903-Feb. 6, 1904, published as: Ameryka tygodnik polski / Polish weekly Ameryka / Ameryka
About this Newspaper
- Ameryka echo (Toledo, Ohio), August 1, 1903
- Issues for July 4, 1903-Feb. 6, 1904, published as: Ameryka tygodnik polski
- Polish weekly Ameryka
- Ohio History Connection, Columbus, OH
Place of Publication
- Toledo, Ohio
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Toledo, Ohio, August 1, 1903
- - Polish people--United States--Newspapers
- - Polish Americans--Newspapers
- - Toledo (Ohio)--Newspapers
- - Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers
- - Polish Americans
- - Polish people
- - Illinois--Chicago
- - New York (State)--Buffalo
- - Ohio--Toledo
- - United States
- - United States--Ohio--Lucas--Toledo
- - United States--Illinois--Cook--Chicago
- - Weekly, 1933-1971
- - Rok. 15, no. 49 (6 grudz., 1902)-r. 27, no. 4-40-7 (4 paźdz., 1914) ; r. 51, no. 4-41-7 (11 paźdz., 1914)-
- - Ceased in 1971.
- - Published simultaneously in Toledo and Buffalo, N.Y., 1902-Jan. 1903; published in Chicago, Ill., Oct. 1961-<1971>.
- - Pismo tygodniowe dla polakoẃ na obczyźnie.
- - Contains numbering inconsistencies.
- - Supplements accompany some issues, <1905-1922>.
- - Also issued on microfilm from Bowling Green University, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- - In Polish.
- - Published in various other eds.
- - Daily eds.: Echo (Buffalo, N.Y.), 1902-1903; Echo polskie (Toledo, Ohio), May 1912-Aug. 1914; and Ameryka-echo (Toledo, Ohio: Daily ed.), Aug. 12, 1914-Dec. 1933; and Ameryka-echo (Toledo, Ohio : Daily mail ed.), Aug. 24, 1914-Dec. 1931.
- 12 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
State/Province (Geographic Coverage)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)
- Chicago (Ill.)
- New York (State)
- Polish Americans
- Polish People
- Toledo (Ohio)
- United States
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that the newspapers in Chronicling America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. Newspapers published in the United States more than 95 years ago are in the public domain in their entirety. Any newspapers in Chronicling America that were published less than 95 years ago are also believed to be in the public domain, but may contain some copyrighted third party materials. Researchers using newspapers published less than 95 years ago should be alert for modern content (for example, registered and renewed for copyright and published with notice) that may be copyrighted. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The NEH awardee responsible for producing each digital object is presented in the Chronicling America page display, below the page image – e.g. Image produced by the Library of Congress. For more information on current NDNP awardees, see https://www.loc.gov/ndnp/listawardees.html.
For more information on Library of Congress policies and disclaimers regarding rights and reproductions, see https://www.loc.gov/homepage/legal.html
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ameryka Echo. (Toledo, OH), Aug. 1 1903. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83045274/1903-08-01/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1903, August 1) Ameryka Echo. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83045274/1903-08-01/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Ameryka Echo. (Toledo, OH) 1 Aug. 1903. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83045274/1903-08-01/ed-1/.