Newspaper The Washington herald (Washington, D.C.), March 5, 1913, (Inaugural Edition) Washington times-herald / Washington herald times
About this Newspaper
- The Washington herald (Washington, D.C.), March 5, 1913, (Inaugural Edition)
- Washington times-herald
- Washington herald times
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Place of Publication
- Washington, D.C.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C., March 5, 1913
- - Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers
- - Washington (D.C.)
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Daily
- - No. 1 (Oct. 8. 1906)-no. 5857 (Nov. 18, 1922) ; Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 19, 1922)-v. 17, no. 67 (Jan. 31, 1939).
- - On Sunday published as: Washington times-herald, Nov. 19, 1922-Apr. 15, 1923; Washington herald times, Sept. 26, 1937-Jan. 29, 1939.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- - Washington times (Washington, D.C. : 1902) (DLC)sn 84026749 (OCoLC)10630160
- - Times herald (Washington, D.C.) (DLC)sn 85040694 (OCoLC)12270503
- 8 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that the newspapers in Chronicling America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. Newspapers published in the United States more than 95 years ago are in the public domain in their entirety. Any newspapers in Chronicling America that were published less than 95 years ago are also believed to be in the public domain, but may contain some copyrighted third party materials. Researchers using newspapers published less than 95 years ago should be alert for modern content (for example, registered and renewed for copyright and published with notice) that may be copyrighted. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The NEH awardee responsible for producing each digital object is presented in the Chronicling America page display, below the page image – e.g. Image produced by the Library of Congress. For more information on current NDNP awardees, see https://www.loc.gov/ndnp/listawardees.html.
For more information on Library of Congress policies and disclaimers regarding rights and reproductions, see https://www.loc.gov/homepage/legal.html
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Washington herald. (Washington, DC), Mar. 5 1913. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83045433/1913-03-05/ed-2/.
APA citation style:
(1913, March 5) The Washington herald. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83045433/1913-03-05/ed-2/.
MLA citation style:
The Washington herald. (Washington, DC) 5 Mar. 1913. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83045433/1913-03-05/ed-2/.