Newspaper The Tule Lake Wra Center Information Bulletin (Newell, Calif.) 1944-1944 Tule Lake bulletin
About this Newspaper
- The Tule Lake Wra Center Information Bulletin (Newell, Calif.) 1944-1944
- Tule Lake bulletin
- Tule Lake Relocation Center.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Newell, Calif. : War Relocation Authority, 1944.
- - Tule Lake Relocation Center--Newspapers
- - Tule Lake Relocation Center
- - Japanese Americans--California--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers
- - Newell (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation
- - California
- - California--Newell
- - United States--California--Modoc--Newell
- Japanese American evacuation and relocation camp newspapers
- - Weekly
- - Feb. 22, 1944-Mar. 2, 1944.
- - Internment camp newspaper.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Tule Lake Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority.
- - Newell star (DLC)sn 84025952 (OCoLC)10815164
- 1 volume : illustrations ; 35 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
- The Tule Lake Wra Center Information Bulletin (Newell, Calif.) 1944 to 1944 (3)
- Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers, 1942 to 1946 (4,685)
- Directory of U.S. Newspapers in American Libraries (6,903)
- Chronicling America (267,191)
- Serial and Government Publications Division (278,803)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,395,887)
- Evacuation and Relocation
- Forced Removal and Internment
- Forced Removal and Internment of Japanese Americans
- Japanese American Evacuation and Relocation Camp Newspapers
- Japanese Americans
- Newell (Calif.)
- Tule Lake Relocation Center
- United States
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Tule Lake Wra Center Information Bulletin Newell, Calif. (Newell, CA), Jan. 1 1944. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84020533/.
APA citation style:
(1944, January 1) The Tule Lake Wra Center Information Bulletin Newell, Calif. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84020533/.
MLA citation style:
The Tule Lake Wra Center Information Bulletin Newell, Calif. (Newell, CA) 1 Jan. 1944. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84020533/.