Newspaper The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, February 22, 1944 Tule Lake bulletin
About This Newspaper
- The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, February 22, 1944
- Other Title
- Tule Lake bulletin
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Newell, Calif.
- Created / Published
- Newell, Calif., February 22, 1944
- Subject Headings
- - Tule Lake Relocation Center--Newspapers
- - Tule Lake Relocation Center
- - Evacuation and relocation of Japanese Americans (United States : 1942-1945)
- - Japanese Americans--California--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers
- - Newell (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - California
- - California--Newell
- - 1942-1945
- - United States--California--Modoc--Newell
- - Weekly
- - Feb. 22, 1944-Mar. 2, 1944.
- - Internment camp newspaper.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Tule Lake Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority.
- - Newell star (DLC)sn 84025952 (OCoLC)10815164
- 8 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Published Newell, Calif. | War Relocation Authority | 1944-02-22
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
ContributorsLibrary of Congress
Evacuation and Relocation
Evacuation and Relocation of Japanese Americans (United States)
Tule Lake Relocation Center
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Items included here with the permission of rights holders are listed below and permission is noted in the catalog record for each item. In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress. The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, February 22, 1944. 1944. Newspaper. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84020533/1944-02-22/ed-1/. (Accessed October 17, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress. (1944) The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, February 22, 1944. [Newspaper] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84020533/1944-02-22/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress. The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, February 22, 1944. 1944. Newspaper. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84020533/1944-02-22/ed-1/>.