Newspaper The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, March 2, 1944 Tule Lake bulletin
About This Newspaper
- The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, March 2, 1944
- Other Title
- Tule Lake bulletin
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Newell, Calif.
- Created / Published
- Newell, Calif., March 2, 1944
- Subject Headings
- - Tule Lake Relocation Center--Newspapers
- - Tule Lake Relocation Center
- - Evacuation and relocation of Japanese Americans (United States : 1942-1945)
- - Japanese Americans--California--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers
- - Newell (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - California
- - California--Newell
- - 1942-1945
- - United States--California--Modoc--Newell
- - Weekly
- - Feb. 22, 1944-Mar. 2, 1944.
- - Internment camp newspaper.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Tule Lake Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority.
- - Newell star (DLC)sn 84025952 (OCoLC)10815164
- 10 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Published Newell, Calif. | War Relocation Authority | 1944-03-02
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
ContributorsLibrary of Congress
Evacuation and Relocation
Evacuation and Relocation of Japanese Americans (United States)
Tule Lake Relocation Center
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, March 2. Newell, Calif., March 2. (Newell, CA), Mar. 2 1944. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84020533/1944-03-02/ed-1/. (Accessed March 22, 2018.)
APA citation style:
(1944, March 2) The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, March 2. Newell, Calif., March 2. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84020533/1944-03-02/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The Tule Lake WRA Center information bulletin, March 2. Newell, Calif., March 2. (Newell, CA) 2 Mar. 1944. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84020533/1944-03-02/ed-1/.