Newspaper The Minidoka irrigator (Hunt, Idaho), September 16, 1944, (ANNIVERSARY EDITION)
About This Newspaper
- The Minidoka irrigator (Hunt, Idaho), September 16, 1944, (ANNIVERSARY EDITION)
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Hunt, Idaho
- Created / Published
- Hunt, Idaho, September 16, 1944
- Subject Headings
- - Minidoka Relocation Center--Newspapers
- - Minidoka Relocation Center
- - Evacuation and relocation of Japanese Americans (United States : 1942-1945)
- - Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers
- - Hunt (Idaho)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Idaho--Hunt
- - 1942-1945
- - United States--Idaho--Jerome--Hunt
- Japanese American evacuation and relocation camp newspapers--Idaho--Hunt
- - Weekly, Feb. 27, 1943-July 28, 1945
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 10, 1942)-v. 5, no. 22 (July 28, 1945).
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Minidoka Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority for civilians of Japanese ancestry.
- 24 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Hunt, Idaho
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
ContributorsLibrary of Congress
SubjectsEvacuation and Relocation
Evacuation and Relocation of Japanese Americans (United States)
Minidoka Relocation Center
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Minidoka irrigator. (Hunt, ID), Sep. 16 1944. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84024049/1944-09-16/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1944, September 16) The Minidoka irrigator. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84024049/1944-09-16/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The Minidoka irrigator. (Hunt, ID) 16 Sep. 1944. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84024049/1944-09-16/ed-1/.