Newspaper The Minidoka irrigator (Hunt, Idaho), June 23, 1945
About this Newspaper
- The Minidoka irrigator (Hunt, Idaho), June 23, 1945
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Place of Publication
- Hunt, Idaho
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Hunt, Idaho, June 23, 1945
- - Minidoka Relocation Center--Newspapers
- - Minidoka Relocation Center
- - Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers
- - Hunt (Idaho)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Idaho--Hunt
- - Evacuation and relocation of Japanese Americans--(United States :--1942-1945)
- - 1942-1945
- - United States--Idaho--Jerome--Hunt
- Japanese American evacuation and relocation camp newspapers--Idaho--Hunt
- - Weekly, Feb. 27, 1943-July 28, 1945
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 10, 1942)-v. 5, no. 22 (July 28, 1945).
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Minidoka Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority for civilians of Japanese ancestry.
- 6 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
AvailabilityThe Library of Congress may not have copies of this newspaper title, however it may be held by other libraries around the country. Check the “Libraries That Have It” tab for details, or, if present, select the LCCN Permalink below for more LC holdings.
- (United States
- Evacuation and Relocation
- Evacuation and Relocation of Japanese Americans
- Hunt (Idaho)
- Japanese Americans
- Minidoka Relocation Center
- United States
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Minidoka irrigator. (Hunt, ID), Jun. 23 1945. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84024049/1945-06-23/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1945, June 23) The Minidoka irrigator. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84024049/1945-06-23/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The Minidoka irrigator. (Hunt, ID) 23 Jun. 1945. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84024049/1945-06-23/ed-1/.