Newspaper New York journal (New York [N.Y.]), August 9, 1896
About this Newspaper
- New York journal (New York [N.Y.]), August 9, 1896
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Place of Publication
- New York [N.Y.]
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- New York [N.Y.], August 9, 1896
- - New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - New York (State)--New York
- - United States--New York--New York--New York
- - Daily
- - No. 4,994 (July 19, 1896)-no. 5,250 (Apr. 1, 1897).
- - Also issued on microfilm from Recordak Corp., Eastman Kodak Co.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - Merged with: Morning advertiser (New York, N.Y. : 1891); to form: New York journal and advertiser.
- - Morning advertiser (New York, N.Y. : 1891) (DLC)sn 83030034 (OCoLC)9340838
- - New York journal and advertiser (DLC)sn 83030180 (OCoLC)9364300
- 40 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection New York Journal and Related Titles.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
New York journal. (New York, NY), Aug. 9 1896. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84024350/1896-08-09/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1896, August 9) New York journal. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84024350/1896-08-09/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
New York journal. (New York, NY) 9 Aug. 1896. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84024350/1896-08-09/ed-1/.