Newspaper The Rohwer outpost, July 28, 1945 Outpost / Rohwer news / Rowher jiho
About This Newspaper
- The Rohwer outpost, July 28, 1945
- Other Title
- Rohwer news
- Rowher jiho
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Rohwer [i.e. McGehee] Ark.
- Created / Published
- Rohwer [i.e. McGehee] Ark., July 28, 1945
- Subject Headings
- - Japanese Americans--Arkansas--McGehee--Newspapers
- - Japanese American newspapers--Arkansas
- - McGehee (Ark.)--Newspapers
- - Desha County (Ark.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese American newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Arkansas
- - Arkansas--Desha County
- - Arkansas--McGehee
- - United States--Arkansas--Desha--McGehee
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 24, 1942)-
- - Ceased in 1945.
- - English section published weekly, July 7-21, 1945.
- - Bound with a preliminary issue dated October 9, 1942 with title: Bulletin.
- - Has supplements.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Rohwer Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority for civilians of Japanese ancestry.
- - English section combined with Rohwer relocator after July 21, 1945 issue?
- - Rohwer relocator (DLC)sn 82016476 (OCoLC)9526089
- 4 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Published Rohwer [i.e. McGehee] Ark. | [s.n.] | 1945-07-28
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Rohwer outpost. (McGehee, AR), Jul. 28 1945. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025150/1945-07-28/ed-1/. (Accessed March 20, 2018.)
APA citation style:
(1945, July 28) The Rohwer outpost. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025150/1945-07-28/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The Rohwer outpost. (McGehee, AR) 28 Jul. 1945. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84025150/1945-07-28/ed-1/.