Newspaper The Newell star (Newell, Calif.), June 29, 1945 Star
About this Newspaper
- The Newell star (Newell, Calif.), June 29, 1945
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Place of Publication
- Newell, Calif.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Newell, Calif., June 29, 1945
- - World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers
- - Newell (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Modoc County (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - California
- - California--Modoc County
- - California--Newell
- - World War--(1939-1945)
- - 1939-1945
- - United States--California--Modoc--Newell
- Japanese American evacuation and relocation camp newspapers
- - Weekly
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 9, 1944)-Mar. 1, 1946.
- - Mimeograph.
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Mar. 1, 1946 issue is unnumbered and called Final ed.
- - Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Tule Lake Relocation Center established by the War Location Authority.
- 10 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Japanese Americans
- Modoc County
- Modoc County (Calif.)
- Newell (Calif.)
- United States
- World War
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Newell star. (Newell, CA), Jun. 29 1945. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025952/1945-06-29/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1945, June 29) The Newell star. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025952/1945-06-29/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The Newell star. (Newell, CA) 29 Jun. 1945. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84025952/1945-06-29/ed-1/.