Newspaper The Newell star, February 15, 1946 Star
About This Newspaper
- The Newell star, February 15, 1946
- Other Title
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Newell, Calif.
- Created / Published
- Newell, Calif., February 15, 1946
- Subject Headings
- - World War (1939-1945)
- - World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers
- - Newell (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Modoc County (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - California
- - California--Modoc County
- - California--Newell
- - 1939-1945
- - United States--California--Modoc--Newell
- - Weekly
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 9, 1944)-Mar. 1, 1946.
- - Mimeograph.
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Mar. 1, 1946 issue is unnumbered and called Final ed.
- - Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Tule Lake Relocation Center established by the War Location Authority.
- 2 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Published Newell, Calif. | War Relocation Authority | 1946-02-15
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Items included here with the permission of rights holders are listed below and permission is noted in the catalog record for each item. In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Newell star. (Newell, CA), Feb. 15 1946. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025952/1946-02-15/ed-1/. (Accessed February 23, 2018.)
APA citation style:
(1946, February 15) The Newell star. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025952/1946-02-15/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The Newell star. (Newell, CA) 15 Feb. 1946. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84025952/1946-02-15/ed-1/.