Newspaper The Tulean Dispatch (Tule Lake, Calif.) 1942-1942 Dispatch
About this Newspaper
- The Tulean Dispatch (Tule Lake, Calif.) 1942-1942
- United States. War Relocation Authority.
- Tule Lake Relocation Center.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Tule Lake, Calif. : [War Relocation Authority], 1942.
- - World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers
- - Newell (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Tulelake (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Modoc County (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - California
- - California--Modoc County
- - California--Newell
- - California--Tulelake
- - World War--(1939-1945)
- - 1939-1945
- - United States--California--Modoc--Newell
- - United States--California--Modoc--Tulelake
- Japanese American evacuation and relocation camp newspapers
- - Irregular
- - Vol. 2, no. 1 (June 15, 1942)-v. 2, no. 9 (July 15, 1942).
- - Publication moved to: Newell, Calif., June 24, 1942.
- - Internment camp newspaper.
- - Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service (Japanese camp papers).
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - Chiefly in English with some in Japanese.
- - Published at the Tule Lake Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority.
- - Daily Tulean dispatch (DLC)sn 84025954 (OCoLC)10815247
- 1 v.
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
- The Tulean Dispatch (Tule Lake, Calif.) 1942 to 1942 (15)
- Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers, 1942 to 1946 (4,685)
- Directory of U.S. Newspapers in American Libraries (7,189)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,475,754)
- Chronicling America (2,842,900)
- Serial and Government Publications Division (2,853,469)
- Japanese American Evacuation and Relocation Camp Newspapers
- Japanese Americans
- Modoc County
- Modoc County (Calif.)
- Newell (Calif.)
- Tulelake (Calif.)
- United States
- World War
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Tulean Dispatch Tule Lake, Calif. (Newell, CA), Jan. 1 1942. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025953/.
APA citation style:
(1942, January 1) The Tulean Dispatch Tule Lake, Calif. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025953/.
MLA citation style:
The Tulean Dispatch Tule Lake, Calif. (Newell, CA) 1 Jan. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84025953/.