Newspaper The daily Tulean dispatch (Newell, Calif.), July 17, 1942 Tulean dispatch / Daily dispatch
About This Newspaper
- The daily Tulean dispatch (Newell, Calif.), July 17, 1942
- Other Title
- Tulean dispatch
- Daily dispatch
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Newell, Calif.
- Created / Published
- Newell, Calif., July 17, 1942
- Subject Headings
- - World War (1939-1945)
- - World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers
- - Newell (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Modoc County (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - California
- - California--Modoc County
- - California--Newell
- - 1939-1945
- - United States--California--Modoc--Newell
- Japanese American evacuation and relocation camp newspapers
- - Daily (except Sunday)
- - Vol. 3, no. 1 (July 17, 1942)-v. 4, no. 88 (Mar. 6, 1943).
- - The vol. no. "1" was reserved for its magazine which began in Aug. 1942 and ran concurrently with v. 2-6 of the daily newspaper.
- - Internment camp newspaper.
- - Supplements accompany some issues.
- - Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service (Japanese camp papers).
- - In English and Japanese.
- - Published at the Tule Lake Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority.
- - Tulean dispatch daily (DLC)sn 87062142 (OCoLC)15540882
- 8 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Newell, Calif.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The daily Tulean dispatch. (Newell, CA), Jul. 17 1942. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025954/1942-07-17/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1942, July 17) The daily Tulean dispatch. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84025954/1942-07-17/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The daily Tulean dispatch. (Newell, CA) 17 Jul. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84025954/1942-07-17/ed-1/.