Newspaper Frederick Douglass' paper (Rochester, N.Y.), June 26, 1851
About this Newspaper
- Frederick Douglass' paper (Rochester, N.Y.), June 26, 1851
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Place of Publication
- Rochester, N.Y.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Rochester, N.Y., June 26, 1851
- - African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers
- - Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - Monroe County (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - African Americans
- - New York (State)
- - New York (State)--Monroe County
- - New York (State)--Rochester
- - United States--New York--Monroe--Rochester
- African American newspapers--New York (State)
- - Weekly
- - Began 1851.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 27 (June 26, 1851).
- 4 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- African American
- African Americans
- Monroe County
- Monroe County (N.Y.)
- New York
- New York (State)
- Rochester (N.Y.)
- United States
Rights & Access
The contents of the Frederick Douglass Newspapers collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Frederick Douglass' paper. (Rochester, NY), Jun. 26 1851. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84026366/1851-06-26/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1851, June 26) Frederick Douglass' paper. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84026366/1851-06-26/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Frederick Douglass' paper. (Rochester, NY) 26 Jun. 1851. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84026366/1851-06-26/ed-1/.