Newspaper The Washington Times (Washington [D.C.]) 1902-1939 Washington times herald
About this Newspaper
- The Washington Times (Washington [D.C.]) 1902-1939
- Washington times herald
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Washington [D.C.] : Times Pub. Co., 1902-1939.
- - Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers
- - Washington (D.C.)
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Daily (except Sunday), -Nov. 18, 1922; Apr. 16, 1923-Jan. 31, 1939
- - No. 3094 (Dec. 1, 1902)-no. 17956 (Jan. 31, 1939)
- - Extra edition issued Nov. 7, 1918 for the end of World War I.
- - On Sunday published as: Washington times-herald, Nov. 19, 1922-Apr. 15, 1923.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling American online collection.
- - Washington herald (Washington, D.C.) 1941-0662 (DLC)sn 83045433 (OCoLC)9470809
- - Times herald (Washington, D.C.) (DLC)sn 85040694 (OCoLC)12270503
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that the newspapers in Chronicling America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. Newspapers published in the United States more than 95 years ago are in the public domain in their entirety. Any newspapers in Chronicling America that were published less than 95 years ago are also believed to be in the public domain, but may contain some copyrighted third party materials. Researchers using newspapers published less than 95 years ago should be alert for modern content (for example, registered and renewed for copyright and published with notice) that may be copyrighted. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The NEH awardee responsible for producing each digital object is presented in the Chronicling America page display, below the page image – e.g. Image produced by the Library of Congress. For more information on current NDNP awardees, see https://www.loc.gov/ndnp/listawardees.html.
For more information on Library of Congress policies and disclaimers regarding rights and reproductions, see https://www.loc.gov/homepage/legal.html
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Washington Times Washington D.C. 1902 to 1939. (Washington, DC), Jan. 1 1902. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84026749/.
APA citation style:
(1902, January 1) The Washington Times Washington D.C. 1902 to 1939. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn84026749/.
MLA citation style:
The Washington Times Washington D.C. 1902 to 1939. (Washington, DC) 1 Jan. 1902. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84026749/.