Newspaper Press bulletin (Poston, Ariz.), August 27, 1942 Poston press bulletin / Official daily press bulletin
About this Newspaper
- Press bulletin (Poston, Ariz.), August 27, 1942
- Poston press bulletin
- Official daily press bulletin
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Place of Publication
- Poston, Ariz.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Poston, Ariz., August 27, 1942
- - Poston Relocation Center (Poston, Ariz.)
- - Poston Relocation Center (Ariz.)
- - Japanese Americans--Arizona--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers
- - Poston (Ariz.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation
- - Arizona
- - Arizona--Poston
- - United States--Arizona--Yuma--Poston
- - Daily (except Monday)
- - Vol. 3, no. 30 (Aug. 26, 1942)-v. 8, no. 9 (Dec. 20, 1942).
- - Sometimes published as: Official daily press bulletin.
- - Japanese camp papers.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - English and Japanese.
- - Issued for the internees at Poston Relocation Center by the War Relocation Authority.
- - Poston chronicle (DLC)sn 83025333 (OCoLC)9460777
- 6 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
- D769.8.A6 P6x
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Evacuation and Relocation
- Japanese Americans
- Poston (Ariz.)
- Poston Relocation Center (Ariz.)
- Poston Relocation Center (Poston, Ariz.)
- United States
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Press Bulletin. (Poston, AZ), Aug. 27 1942. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn87062084/1942-08-27/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1942, August 27) Press Bulletin. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn87062084/1942-08-27/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Press Bulletin. (Poston, AZ) 27 Aug. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn87062084/1942-08-27/ed-1/.