Newspaper Trench and camp (Augusta, Ga.), October 17, 1917 Camp Hancock trench and camp
About this Newspaper
- Trench and camp (Augusta, Ga.), October 17, 1917
- Camp Hancock trench and camp
- Digital Library of Georgia, a project of GALILEO located at the University of Georgia Libraries
Place of Publication
- Augusta, Ga.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Augusta, Ga., October 17, 1917
- - Camp Hancock (Ga.)--Newspapers
- - World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers
- - United States.--Army--Military life--Newspapers
- - United States.--Army
- - Armed Forces--Military life
- - Georgia--Camp Hancock
- - World War--(1914-1918)
- - 1914-1918
- - United States--Georgia--Richmond--Augusta
- - Weekly
- - Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (October 10 1917); ceased with vol. 2, no. 18 (February 5, 1919).
- - "Published under the auspices of National War Work Council of the Y.M.C.A of the United States."--Vol. 1, no. 1 (October 10 1917), page 4.
- - "Published with the co-operation of the Herald Publishing Co."--Vol. 1, no. 11 (December, 19, 1917), page 4.
- - Presentation of edition statement varies.
- - Publisher appears also as: Herald Publishing Co.
- - Some issues also have special designations such as: Mother's Day number.
- - Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress Preservation Microfilming Program.
- - Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (October 10 1917) (online surrogate); title from PDF masthead (Georgia Historic Newspapers Archive, viewed February 2, 2021).
- - Vol. 2, no. 18 (February 5, 1919) (online surrogate) (Georgia Historic Newspapers Archive, viewed February 22, 2021).
- 12 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
- D501 .T715
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
State/Province (Geographic Coverage)
- Armed Forces
- Camp Hancock
- Camp Hancock (Ga.)
- Military Life
- United States
- World War
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that the newspapers in Chronicling America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. Newspapers published in the United States more than 95 years ago are in the public domain in their entirety. Any newspapers in Chronicling America that were published less than 95 years ago are also believed to be in the public domain, but may contain some copyrighted third party materials. Researchers using newspapers published less than 95 years ago should be alert for modern content (for example, registered and renewed for copyright and published with notice) that may be copyrighted. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The NEH awardee responsible for producing each digital object is presented in the Chronicling America page display, below the page image – e.g. Image produced by the Library of Congress. For more information on current NDNP awardees, see https://www.loc.gov/ndnp/listawardees.html.
For more information on Library of Congress policies and disclaimers regarding rights and reproductions, see https://www.loc.gov/homepage/legal.html
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Trench and Camp. (Augusta, GA), Oct. 17 1917. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn89053537/1917-10-17/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1917, October 17) Trench and Camp. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn89053537/1917-10-17/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Trench and Camp. (Augusta, GA) 17 Oct. 1917. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn89053537/1917-10-17/ed-1/.